Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weight Loss

Sorry I've been gone so long followers. I've been so busy and focused on my health. My husband and I joined the local gym in January and we have been spending a lot of  our spare time there. The weight loss started about last year in January but it was very touch and go. Losing and gaining. Losing and plateauing. In all Michael has lost 70 pounds. And I have lost 30 pounds. 

I've been overweight most of my teenage and all of my adult years. It's been great to see steady progress since January. At times it's slow going and it's always a struggle. Michael has much more self control when it comes to food than I do. I'm a typical comfort eater.  Anyways, I have found a lot of exercise quiets my stressed mind. And lifting weights makes me feel accomplished. Here's a picture of my progress thus far.






















4 comments:

  1. Such a great job! I can't wait to get a job and start going to the gym.... God knows I need it haha.. Good job Torrey, keep it up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!!! Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done. I struggle with it everyday.

      Delete